Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3 Of No Spend August

 

A really short post tonight as I have a migraine, or maybe it,s withdrawal symptoms LOL

Day 3 passed without me going to the shops so I have spent nothing again, and I think it,s rubbed off on Hubby as he was paid today and he came home without the usual chocolate, a lottery ticket or a bottle of wine. When I quizzed him about this he admitted to trying to spend less this month. I am so pleased that we are on the same page at last.

No spend day 3

$300 still in kitty

Breakfast ~ Toast and Jam
Lunch ~ Macaroni Cheese ( leftovers from yesterday )
Dinner ~ Chicken, Potatoes and Cauliflower
Snacks ~ Homemade Apple Pie ( yummy )
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate is always okay to spend money on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! so glad to hear that he is thinking the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bet you would've appreciated the chocolate lol! it's gd that he's taking the hint tho

    ReplyDelete

All spam will be deleted