Today I started on next years budget and it,s tight, I,m not ready to post it yet as it probably needs a bit of tweaking, but I would love to stick with this one as I will make an amazing amount of financial progress if I could just stick to it. The only thing is that in order to slice up my wages the way I would like to I would have to have 4 bank accounts, some jars and a wallet.
- Bank Account 1) To put my wages into and pay off weekly amounts as well as leaving standing orders in.
- Bank Account 2) Emergency Fund
- Bank Account 3) Holiday Savings
- Bank Account 4) Life Savings.
- Jar 1) Food Money
- Jar 2) Petrol Money
- Wallet ) For anything that,s left.
Maybe one or two of these could go under the same Umbrella what do you think ????
Spent $50 today, $10 on petrol, $20 on clothes for Grandson,s Christmas present, $6 for 2 coffees and $14 for my prescription at the Pharmacy,s, this was all budgeted for even the coffee,s