Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

It,s 4.30pm Christmas Eve

I have just returned from our local shopping center and at last I can say that my shopping is over, at least for another year. I am exhausted but very happy with my spending and an unheard of thing I still have cash in my wallet and money in my bank account. So mission accomplished.

I know some of you are doing it tough weatherwise, so keep yourselves warm and dry or cool and damp depending on which hemisphere your in. I will be back on Boxing Day to fess up to what I spent today ( although by my example it,s a lot less than usual )

My 2 bottles of Champagne are chilling, my prawns are refridgerated and my Turkey is waiting to be stuffed. But till then Hubby is taking us out to Dinner for Christmas Eve.

So this happy blogger wishes you and yours a very Merry Christmas xxxx


1 SLEEP TO GO

9 comments:

  1. merry Christmas Maureen, hope you have a lovely time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Christmas Maureen! We're having a green Christmas in my little corner of Atlantic Canada this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Love!!!! Hope you have a safe and happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!!!! Have a lovely time with family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maureen!

    Love the sound of chilled champagne! We are serving a champagne punch this evening, looking forward to it!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did it! I did it! We made it to Christmas all in one piece and without debt. I can't tell you how amazing it feels knowing there are no credit card statements waiting to slap me down in January. And you with a wedding before Christmas! Woo hoo...let's celebrate - start pouring that champagne! Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your enthusiasm girls, I will be carrying the momentum on into 2011, and thanks a MERRY CHRISTMAS to each and every one of you!!!!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Maureen! I hope that you're having a brilliant day and here's to a rockin' 2011 x

    ReplyDelete

All spam will be deleted