Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

When will I ever learn

It,s been 8 months since I last put finger to keyboard and came into my blog. I actually had decided to cancel it but due to my lack of the necessary skills I did,nt know how to. And so I am back and lamenting about my finances again, as I type this my Electricity Bill is due as is my Mobile bill and my ( Foxtel Telstra and Internet ) package is also due. And I have learned absolutely nothing, my finances are still in a mess and my Daughters Wedding is in 7 Months time and I have promised her money towards it.

Tomorrow is payday and I will come back with a plan of action. Promise !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spam will be deleted