Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Well as I promised myself I am back although I am nowhere nearer writing a budget than I was yesterday, but today being payday I have brought my bills up to date and next week will register my car and pay of the rest of my Electricity Account. Then and only then will I be able to start putting money away and sticking to a proper budget. I have bought the pens and a budget book and I intend to enter everything I spend. I know that a spreadsheet would make this easier to track, but I, m an old fashioned kinf of a girl and I like to see it written down, whatever works for you.

In the words of Arnie " I,ll be back " and this time I,m b****y determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spam will be deleted