Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another no spend day

Another day without spending a red cent yippeee, just another million more of these and I,ll be rich. LOL

Payday tomorrow and the Electricity bill the Groceries and of course my car repair still waiting so no chance to save.

Not happy on the home front just now as I asked both of my kids to help out with moving my little car to the repairers, but as usual everyone is too busy, and then later in the day my DD asked to borrow some money from me until Tuesday, and I said yes I just don,t seem able to say no for no,s sake it just seems so childish and she needed the money for medication for one of my Grandkids, and I would walk over hot coals for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spam will be deleted