Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No spending Day No. 4

I love love love spending no money, everyday presents new challenges and everyday I am facing them head on and winning. I put my petrol into the car last Saturday for the week and I still have a 1/4 tank. I am taking a packed lunch with me everyday so no buying a lot of expensive rubbish. Plus I have been working overtime so not only have I no time to go out and spend money, but I am making a little extra as well. Joy Joy Joy.

The only downside to this is the effect my being so frugal has had on the way I see my Husbands wasteful ways, and we even had an arguement last night about money, I thought these arguements would stop when I got a handle on my finances. But now I want to handle his as well and he is,nt having any of it. Maybe when he sees the benefits my budgeting is having he will get more interested in trying one of his own. We have always had a my money your money kind of marriage and look where that,s got us.

I,m going to try and sit down and plan a menu for next week, so I can gauge what I,ll need to put on my shopping list. I love a list it can save you a lot of money.

Incoming $00.00
Outgoing $00.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spam will be deleted