Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Half way through the week, I,m getting exited

I am getting exited about my next payday as i,m, finally going to start my savings plan, up till now I,ve been struggling to pay all my overdue accounts, but Friday will see me finished with them, of course before I know it they will all be back again as most of them are paid monthly, but my budget that I prepare monthly will have me putting away the money to cover them. So I,m happy.

Not long now till my weekend away and my Operation, one I am looking forward to the other I,m not.

My Computer is threatening to shut down on me so this is a very quick post.

Spending days none.

Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday were no spending days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spam will be deleted