I am Super Stoked
Many many thanks to Martha at http://thepathtofrugality.blogspot.com.au/ for nominating me for this award, I am delighted.
The Leibster award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who have a story to tell or some advice to give.
There are a few things I now have to do and that is nominate and link 5 more bloggers who I think are worthy of this award and also write down 5 random things you may or may not know about me. So here goes.
- I write my blog in Australia but I am actually Scottish
- I am not really a natural blonde LOL
- I have met The Beatles
- I have an obsessive compulsion about my eating space, no crumbs.
- I only ever wear white underwear ( is that too much information ) ??
Finding blogs which I follow and love is not hard but cutting it down to 5 definitely will be .
- I love Jane's blog and if you are new to it you are going to love her adventure as she works her way towards retirement and her dream of living on PEI in Canada http://lifebeginsatretirement.blogspot.com.au/
- I have been following Sharon's blog almost since day 1 this gorgeous Woman blogs about how much Murphy impacts on her life, which is something I am sure we can all relate to http://midlifemommusings.blogspot.com.au/
- Like myself Lisa is a proud Granny who spends lots of quality time with her Grandchildren, she is also doing really well with her finances and her blog deserves a read. http://www.centstosave.com/
- I have so enjoyed following the trials and tribulations of this young blogger, who armed with student debt is determined to push through and get her finances under control. She is also just about to embark on a whole new life http://girlmakescents.blogspot.com.au/
- And last but by no means lease, I love following Sam as she handles life as a single parent. you will also love her photos and commonsense outlook on life. http://anostrichnamedsam.blogspot.com.au/
There are so many of my blogging friends I would have loved to have given this award to, so if I missed you out please know that I also think you are deserving...