Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Monday, January 31, 2011

I,m Super Excited My First Award


I,m super excited because today Denise at http://budgetconfidential.blogspot.com paid me the honor of a stylish blog award, so thank you thank you. Just glance to the right and it,s there for all to see.


Here are the rules to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 other bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

No 1) This year is my Ruby Wedding Anniversary
2) I am Scottish by birth currently living in Queensland
3) My Mother-in-Law lives with us, not too sure how I got talked into that one
4) I have 2 children 36 and 33 years old and 3 Grandchildren 8,5,2 years old
5) I have one very old black cat called Scotty
6) When I was 16 I met The Beatles
7) I love love love The Rolling Stones ( and not The Beatles )

I follow and love all of my blogging friends, so I am going to do what Laura at http://www.nomorespending.net
has done and award this to all my special blogging followers, enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maureen,

    I had to "google" Ruby Wedding anniversary to see how many years that is, and congratulations on 40 years!!! That is wonderful.
    You will have to elaborate more on how you met the Beatles, it sound like it could be a very interesting story :)

    Congratulations on the award too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See - all that mucking about with your blog has paid off! Yes, more about meeting the Beatles please:) Big fan here - of ALL the British Invasion bands. Wow - 40 years with one man - now THAT deserves an award lol!! Hope Michael and I can make it to 40 years - course we'll be in our 90's by then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you MEET the Beatles? I want to know about this too!

    ReplyDelete

All spam will be deleted