Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Almost October / Happy at work.




Tomorrow starts my Spendless Year, part of me is excited and part of me is scared to death. September was a bad month for me I went a little off the rails and so I do not have exact figures about where my money went. But as from next week I will be back to full time hours, and I intend to make every dollar earned count. More of my plans to follow in a later post.

I decided to have a great day at work today, and so I did. I had been thinking that perhaps my attitude to my job was part of the reason I disliked it so much. If we repeatedly tell ourselves we dont like something then we end up in exactly that frame of mind. So today I switched the tables on myself and had a good day. hoping to continue this tomorrow.

Payday tomorrow, I,m going to love this 5 pays month, what a good month to start my challenge, with Sharon and Sam. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All spam will be deleted