Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Apologies All Round

I am so frustrated with my google account just now, I have one but whenever I try and make comments on some blogs it just keeps flashing back to this sign in box, so i do that then try and add my comment and blow me down but it does it too me again. So far today this has happened in three occasions, so today my apologies go out to.

Debt free by thirty

We May be Poor but we are Happy

Head over Heels in Debt


Sorry girls I am reading your posts but until I figure out how to fix this problem I can,t comment. I read every post written by all of my favourite bloggers, so if you are not hearing from me it,s probably because of this..........


No new happenings on the Restaurant front to report, an email from The Agent made us realise that we will be signing our lease agreement as soon as our Solicitor reads it over, but other than that I am having a housework day today before my Barista course tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. Ooo, I hate when I can't comment or it gets lost. Thanks for the apology, but it's really not necessary I know how Blogger can get sometimes.

    The Barista class sounds fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that box sometimes too but not as often as I used to - I have no idea why it pops up. I think blogger has been acting up a lot lately for some reason. A barista eh? Michael was a barista at one time when he worded for Starbucks - he still makes great coffee here at home - just one of his many talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know. Sorry about google, that can be frustrating! Good luck with the barista course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem and resolved it by unclicking keep my signed in. For some reason that worked.

    ReplyDelete

All spam will be deleted