Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Much Needed Break

I thought it was time I wrote another post, great idea let everyone know how your finances are doing, let the blogging world know how much you,ve spent, saved, budgeted for this last few days. So O.K. now open up your blog and lets get on with it...............Nothing.............I have writers block.
My finances are in the best shape they have been in for years, my spending is now under control, and my savings are growing.
My Holiday starts in a couple of days, my much needed time away from MIL, work and a chance to clear the air with The Foxx.
But where is my head, it,s with my Sister who as I write this is changing her life turning everything upside down, and in my opinion is the bravest Woman I know.
Forgive me my lack of committment to my blog, I will be taking almost 2 weeks away from the PC, until I return all the best with your plans hopes and dreams.

13 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break Maureen ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great break! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome holiday!!! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! Looking foward to a recap when you get back :) Be Safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your brake!!! you deserve it so much!!!! Hope to hear all about it when you get home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maureen!
    We will all be here when you return rested and relaxed!
    Have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will return refreshed and will hopefully have lots of stories to tell us about your adventures! AND you'll be meeting up with your sister too! What a great couple of weeks you're going to have - ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your break! Blogging should be fun... I blog when I want to, and about whatever I want to. I figure if people want to read, they will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun on your break. I hope you come back relaxed and refreshed. You deserve it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. enjoy your break and have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have an absolutely wonderful, restful time. You deserve a holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have a lovely, restful break Maureen. Make the most of it and don't worry about the blogging, but pics would be good when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete

All spam will be deleted