Come join me in my quest to live a happier more frugal way of life, while enjoying the more traditional family values.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Holiday Spends

 

We don't actually have George Washington on our banknotes but I thought this might amuse some of my blogging friends.

It's only 3 weeks now until I head off on holiday, and I was hoping to have saved $1,000 to last me while I was away. At the moment I only have $400 but I am going to be able to add another $100 a week plus my small British Pension of $340 so I will have exactly what I need. Off of this amount I have to buy my Dad's Birthday present, 2 smaller gifts for my Great Nieces who share his big day and also help towards Groceries while staying with my parents. I think this is all perfectly doable.

I never heard back from the Dishwasher Hire Company is this good or bad ?? I suppose only time will tell, all the rest of our household accounts are up to date and all debts are slowly being paid off.

My littlest Grandson is now 8 weeks old and coming along in leaps and bounds I got my share of cuddles this morning and I also got some beautiful smiles.

Off now to make up my latest batch of soap powder. Only 3 sleeps to go until the car raffle !!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great holiday! Glad you got to save up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to share some pictures of the little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's EIGHT WEEKS OLD already??? Oh my how time does fly! And giving you big smiles now, that's so precious when that begins :) Haven't heard from the dishwasher hire company? That would nag me...have Foxx call them? Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really wonderfull blog post. I noticed this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing your useful views..... Debt Management Companies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen:

    I miss hearing from you and your wonderful posts.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Useful information. Thanks for giving us this useful information. I have come some advice to about Budgeting. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha!! love the comment! Hope you're doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM FINALLY FREE FROM FINANCIAL BONDAGE THANKS TO MOORE LOAN COMPANY (mooreloancompany@yahoo.com).

    Good day everyone,I can’t hide this great testimony that took place in my life I will love everyone to know it and be a partaker of this, that is why I want to share it to the whole world by placing this advert on classifieds, I am Mrs Karen Brown by name, I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee United State, I want to thank ROBBINSON MOORE for his kindness upon my family life, I never knew that there is still a sincere and trustworthy lender like this on the internet and on earth. Just some days I was in search for a loan of $ 100,000.00, As I was running out of money for feeding, School fees, My business was really going out of capital and my rent. I was scammed about $15,000.00 dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such business again. But a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to my appearance and doings and also my complains to her. And I told her that I am not interested in any loan deal anymore but she told me that there is still a sincere lender who she will recommend me to, And she gave me the details of this man who is called MOORE ROBBINSON. And I really put a trial and I am most greatful and lucky today, I was given a loan amount of $95,000,00 Dollars by this great firm MOORE LOAN COMPANY. If you are in need of a genuine, Sincere, durable and a truth worthy loan lender or financial assistance and also you know you can be reliable and trusted, capable of paying back at the due / duration time of the funds I will advice you to send your contact to them via email @[ mooreloancompany@yahoo.com] OR Text (414) 454-9493 .
    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. This link on financial services was very useful for my search. If you are interested to invest in Quant Edge then ADDX financial services helps you. Quantedge was established in 2006 and at present oversees more than USD 3 billion worth of resources.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, I am really happy with these great tips! We may advise you to consolidate pensions, transfer pensions to a different provider or in the case of draw-down make sure that you do this in the most tax-efficient way to make sure that you do not run out of money. Please get more info on independent financial adviser.

    ReplyDelete

All spam will be deleted